Using some standard STAIN+ functions, we have developed project solutions to manage the entire production cycle of tube & pipe mills: from in-process control to the management of warehouses/logistics, quality control and the tracking of individual coils, strips, bundles of pipes produced. Main functions:
- Status of slitters, welding and finishing lines available in real time on all company PCs.
- Automatic capture of parts/kg and production/downtime/tooling times for all plants.
- Automatic identification of coils, strips, bundles of pipes in all production phases providing a real time inventory of stocks of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products.
- Integration with in-house ERP for exact allocation of costs for each production order by submitting production times, setup downtimes, raw material consumed and the weight of each bundle produced.
- Management of product non-compliance in the various production phases with tracking of corrective actions.
- Compatibility checks between raw material to be loaded and material stipulated in the order, to prevent errors.
- Computerisation of Control Plans and automatic capture of SPC measurements for product and process certification.
- Tracking by heat, commencing with individual coils/strips/bundles of pipes, so searching for the heat each product belongs to is quick, easy and accurate.
- Automation of outgoing weighing and delivery activities, with the automatic completion of packing-lists and compliance checks in real time between the order requested and the goods loaded by warehouse personnel.
DISCOVER THE PROJECT SOLUTION FOR TUBE & PIPE MILLS