STAIN has acquired lengthy experience in computerising the forging project for major players in the industry. The forging process cannot be standardized, which means that it must be computerized with a specific customized solution, recognising specific features and requirements.
We have computerized entire forging plants through a digitalisation process conducted by steps over time, according to customer needs. The main digitalized features are:
- Long-term production planning (weekly verification of plant utilisation) and daily details of each heat.
- Incoming ingot reception and real-time management of ingots in stock.
- Saw cut management, with identification and weighing of each order, tracking of ingot data on each order cut and loading of reject and returns.
- Management of ingot preheating furnaces and heating curves.
- Management of forging operations and tracking of all the heats produced.
- Management of furnaces and heat treatment plants and curves
- Management of machining operations on forged parts.
- Management of in-process part testing logging.
- Management of lab tests and release of test certificates.
DISCOVER THE "FORGES" PROJECT SOLUTION