For companies in this sector, STAIN+ has developed design solutions designed to manage the entire production cycle: from the feeding to turning machine through the extrusion of bars and wire drawing of the finished product, including the management of intermediate product warehousing. This complex and articulated process can be digitalized by steps according to company requirements:
- Tracking of incoming/outgoing vehicles with automatic capture of photos, the management of porter’s lodge activities for the logging of vehicles on hold and vehicle call boards.
- Scrap area management and sampling of individual scrap load received.
- Billet identification and tracking.
- Extrusion press management (productivity, KPIs, real-time capture of process parameters, recipe management, semi-finished product loading).
- Management of bar and coil identification and warehousing.
- Die management (productivity, KPIs, automatic identification of bundles produced, tracking of batches of raw materials on bundles produced, calculation of waste, loading of finished products, waste, scrap).
- Department Andon for real-time monitoring of activities/equipment.