STAIN has developed project solutions to monitor the production of aluminium extrusion plants, including the feeding of billets to the press right through the extrusion bench; the placing of profiles into bins and the management of ageing furnaces; the packaging and the weighing of each pack of profiles to be placed in the warehouse.
- Integration with company management system for the import of production orders by heading/matrix and automatic generation of totals (parts, kg, times).
- Management of extrusion parameters to send to plants.
- Capture of all process parameters from plant PLCs.
- Analysis of billet figures with filters by period, item, shift, operator, cast etc.
- Analysis of extrusion figures with filters by period, item, shift, operator, cast etc.
- Self-testing management with auto-test plans by profile and logging of results and reasons for non-compliance.
- Computerised basket management and basket status throughout the production cycle.
- Tracking of the ageing process (times, operators, furnace) for each basket/profile.
- Management of packaging operations, weighing and identification with personalised labels for each pack of profiles.
DISCOVER THE PROJECT SOLUTION “ALUMINIUN EXTRUSION PLANTS”