The CM+ is the module for the manual planning of the finite capacity machine loading process. It is simple and easy to use, in a graphical and intuitive form, leaving the decision on when to start an order to the planner’s experience and competence.
- Uploads production orders to be planned from the Management System software.
- Possible configuration of bays and machines for which production orders are to be planned.
- Possible determination of multiple-shift schedules to simulate different machine load scenarios.
- Handles the order planning on graphical tables, using the drag-and-drop function.
- The operator can alter the machine loading sequence very easily at the click of a mouse.
- Order execution can be forced to start not before a set date on a particular machine.
- The operator can see the machine load in both tabular and Gantt chart form.
- State of progress displayed for each planned order.
- When assigning the execution of an order, the CM+ does not verify the availability of raw materials, equipment and operators, the person in charge of planning is completely free to assign the order to the machine he deems most appropriate.
- Does not establish priorities during the machine loading process.